Advanced Big Data Analytics, Architecture, Management and Applications (ANDMA)
Who should attend
- Data Center Architects
- Cisco Channel Partners
- Cisco Big Data Analytics, Architecture and Management (ANDMB)
- Familiarity with Cisco UCS and big data fundamentals.
- Be able to scale up to thousands of nodes
- Become familiar with Business Analytics including Splunk
- Install and configure Red Hat, SPLUNK
- Describe Edge Analytics (Social Media, IoT)
- Describe SQL on Hadoop
- Describe Data Life Cycle management for Tiered Storage of Hot, Warm and Cold data
- Install Hadoop as a Service (on OpenStack)/Multi-tenant Hadoop cluster
- Review End to End Automation with UCSD Express for Big Data
- Describe Hadoop as a Service on Bare Metal
- Describe Disaster Recovery
- Apply Security
Advanced Big Data Analytics, Architecture, Management and Applications (ANDMA) is a 5-day, instructor-led course that covers major architecture designs to cater to different needs of the application, data center or deployment requirements. This course provides architectural designs and advanced hands-on training on topics covering Scaling of cluster to thousands of nodes and management, Lambda architecture for streaming analytics, Data Life Cycle management with HDFS tiered storage, and different approaches for Multi-tenant Hadoop cluster deployments with Openstack, UCSD Express, or with MapR volumes and Work-load Automation topics concerning the deployment of Big Data clusters. This course will cover the application and infrastructure architecture components for each use case with specific focus on Hadoop deployments. You will learn UCSD Express end to end automation for big data as well as best practices around Data Disaster Recovery and security.
This course is scheduled to be available in April 2017.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date