Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA)
This course provides a broad survey of the concepts related to and expected for the business component of the Cisco Business Architect role.
Intended as a broad introduction, the program will sample a wide range of topics that prepares an individual to participate in a Cisco Business Architecture lead process, or to begin the journey to the role of Cisco Business Architect.
Associated Certification: Cisco Certified Business Architecture Analyst Specialist
Associated Exam: 810-440 DTBAA
The Adopting The Cisco Business Architecture Approach (DTBAA) exam (810-440) is a 90-minute, 55-65 question assessment. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills as it relates to:
- Roles related to a Cisco Business Architecture lead sales process
- Specific responsibilities of a business architect
- Customer journey
- Customer credibility and rapport
Who should attend
- Account managers, systems engineers, and individuals with technical career certifications who are interested in the concept of Enterprise Architecture and how it relates to the sales, positioning, and deployment of technology solutions.
- Channel Partner systems engineers and account managers who are assigned to fulfill requirements around the specializations and need to have the associate-level certification for the Cisco Business Architecture program.
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
- Some familiarity with the IT and general technology sales process.
- A deep understanding of at least one of the technology tracks (e.g., routing and switching, collaboration, wireless, etc.). More than one is very helpful.
- Describe the key roles associated with Cisco Business Architecture
- Identify and describe the role, responsibilities, and typical activities of a Cisco Business Architect
- Describe the value of Cisco Business Architect to customers and the account team
- Identify and define key concepts of business priority, business outcomes, and business strategy
- List the principal Enterprise Architecture frameworks
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date