Cisco CSR 11 Update - Extra Apps & Features (CSR11U-EX)
Who should attend
- Support Engineers
- Deployment Engineers
- Administrators who need to know the SMB specific features and implementation that have been added in Cisco Collaboration Suite – up to Cisco Collaboration System Release 11.0
- Prior to attending this course, you should have a good understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 8.0 and Cisco Unity Connection version 8.0 or higher.
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Presence Server v8.0 and of Cisco VCS is advantageous, but not required.
- Familiarity with concepts included in CSR11U is also required
- Describe and Implement Paging
- Describe and Implement Telepresence Recording and Streaming
- Describe and Implement MCU
- Describe and Implement Cisco TMS
This 1 day course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of select features of Cisco Unified Communications Manager v11.0 to include the implementation of various features added in the Cisco Collaboration Suite including Paging, TelePresence Recording/Streaming, MCU and Cisco TMS. This course is a follow on to and builds on the content included in CSR11U.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date