Cisco CSR 11 Update - Skype for Business (CSR11U-SFB)
Who should attend
- Support Engineers
- Deployment Engineers
- Administrators who need to know the SMB specific features and implementation that have been added in Cisco Collaboration Suite – up to Cisco Collaboration System Release 11.0
- Prior to attending this course, you should have a good understanding of Cisco Unified Communications Manager version 8.0 and Cisco Unity Connection version 8.0 or higher.
- Knowledge of Cisco Unified Presence Server v8.0 and of Cisco VCS is advantageous, but not required.
- Familiarity with concepts included in CSR11U is also required
- Understand features and limitation of interoperation.
- Understand hardware and software requirements
- Understand the configuration required to interoperate CUCM 11.0 with Lync 2013.
- Cisco CUCM Configuration
- Cisco Unity connection voice mail configuration
- Gateway configuration
- Lync server configuration
This 1 day course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of select features of Cisco Unified Communications Manager v11.0 to include the integration of Microsoft Skype for Business with Cisco Collaboration System Release 11.0. Topics covered include topology, CUCM, CUC and Gateway configuration, and Lync Server configurations. This course is a follow on to and builds on the content in CSR11U.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date