Data Center Security Sales for Account Managers (DCSWS)
Security can often be an afterthought, leading to a spot technology approach to securing data. Cisco’s SecureX Architecture changes this, providing an architectural approach to data center security. This ½ day workshop provides Account Managers with a clear approach to positioning SecureX architecture for securing virtualized data centers.
Account Managers will learn how to qualify a customer, and how to link customer business goals to security objectives. They will also learn how to connect these business objectives to the value proposition in a holistic Cisco approach to data center security, and how to differentiate it from the competitive landscape. Studens will also learn how to lead conversations with buyers on the following:
- Secure X Architecture
- ASA 5585
- ASA 1000v Cloud Firewall
- Nexus 1000v
- Virtual Services Gateway (VSG)
- Virtual Network Management Center
Who should attend
The primary audience for this workshop is the Sales Professional working mid-market and enterprise accounts.
Students should have a basic understanding of Data Center technology and security terminology.
Following completion of this course, delegates will:
- Be able to explain the various solutions that make up Cisco Secure DC and how they can help customers evolve their data center and solve critical issues.
- Understand how these solutions fit into the overall SecureX Architecture
- Be able to articulate the value of Cisco Secure DC to a customer and how that can benefit and transform a customer’s business.
- Understand our target market and how to identify Secure DC opportunities in their account.
- Understand key buying centers and key buyers and how to engage them to successfully sell Cisco Secure DC solutions
- Understand how to differentiate Cisco solutions against the competition.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Enquire a date