Managing Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform for Hybrid Cloud (T-APIHYB-B)
Who should attend
Cloud Architect, Cloud Engineer and Operation Specialists
- Familiarity with Linux command and command line interface
- Basic understanding of Google Cloud.
- Basic understanding of GKE.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Basic understanding of shell script, XML, JSON, HTTP, REST, and TLS.
- Identify the purpose and value of Apigee API Platform.
- Gain detailed understanding of Apigee API Platform architecture and recommended practices for topology design.
- Gain detailed understanding of Apigee terminology and logical organizational structures.
- Interact with Apigee API Platform and solve scenarios by leveraging recommended practices.
- Understand capabilities and practices to secure, manage and scale the platform.
- Understand and put in practice installation and upgrade processes
This course introduces you to fundamentals and advanced practices applicable to the installation and management of Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform for hybrid cloud.
Through a combination of lectures, hands-on labs, and supplemental materials, you will learn how to design, install, secure, manage, and scale Apigee API Platform.
|Bucharest This is an English language FLEX course. Time zone: Europe/Bucharest Course language: English|
|Online Training Time zone: Europe/Ljubljana Course language: English|