As a candidate for the Azure Enterprise Data Analyst Associate certification, you should have subject matter expertise in designing, creating, and deploying enterprise-scale data analytics solutions.
Your responsibilities for this role include performing advanced data analytics at scale, such as:
- Cleaning and transforming data.
- Designing and building enterprise data models.
- Incorporating advanced analytics capabilities.
- Integrating with IT infrastructure.
- Applying development lifecycle practices.
As a professional in this role, you:
- Help collect enterprise-level requirements for data analytics solutions that include Azure and Power BI.
- Advise on data governance and configuration settings for Power BI administration.
- Monitor data usage.
- Optimize performance of the data analytics solutions.
As an Azure enterprise data analyst, you collaborate with other roles, such as:
- Solution architects
- Data engineers
- Data scientists
- AI engineers
- Database administrators
- Power BI data analysts
As a candidate for this certification, you should have advanced Power BI skills, including managing data repositories and data processing in the cloud and on-premises, along with using Power Query and Data Analysis Expressions (DAX). You should also be proficient in consuming data from Azure Synapse Analytics and should have experience querying relational databases, analyzing data by using Transact-SQL (T-SQL), and visualizing data.
- Implement and manage a data analytics environment
- Query and transform data
- Implement and manage data models
- Explore and visualize data
Recommended training for this certification
- Exam: DP-500