- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- Training by Vendor
- Amazon Web Services
- Cisco Training
- Cisco Guaranteed Dates
- Cisco Enterprise Networks
- Cisco Security
- Cisco Data Center & Virtualisation
- Cisco Collaboration
- Cisco DevNet
- Cisco IoT
- Cisco Cloud
- Cisco Data & Analytics
- Cisco Service Provider
- Cisco Learning Services
- Cisco Certifications
- Cisco CCIE Training
- Cisco Channel Partner
- Dell EMC
- Google Cloud
- Palo Alto Networks
- Red Hat
Cisco Expert-Level Training for CCIE (formerly Cisco 360)
The Cisco Expert-Level Training for Routing and Switching offers multiple learning products and services intended to be blended together to provide a customised learning programme. Components can be matched to each student’s skill level, learning preference, and resources for maximum flexibility. Components can be purchased in value-priced packages or individually to suit the needs of the student.
Fast Lane is proud to be one of the first and the only global delivery partner of this new programme.
- Cisco authorised learning content aligned to CCIE certification expectations
- Choice of components to fit different learning styles and budgets
- Flexible, 24/7 remote access
- Knowledge reinforced by frequent learning assessments
- Learning suggestions tailored to assessment performance
- Delivered and supported only by authorised Cisco Learning Partners and qualified
- Certified Cisco Systems Instructors
- Online Learning Management System manages and tracks progress
The Cisco Expert-Level Training for Routing and Switching develops expert-level skills through a structured combination of online learning tools and materials, resources for hands-on practice, access to qualified subject matter experts, and regular feedback and progress assessments.
- Assessment: Students take a diagnostic pre-assessment lab to benchmark their knowledge of various networking topics.
- Planning: Based on the pre-assessment, students create a learning plan that uses a mix of learning components to focus their study.
- Learning: Students learn by participating in lessons and lectures, reading materials, and working with peers and instructors.
- Practice: Students use the practice exercises to apply learning on actual network equipment.
- Mastery: Students measure their understanding by completing assessments of knowledge and skill for various approaches to solving network problems.
- Review: Students review their work with a mentor or instructor and tune their skills with tips and best practices.