Configuring ACI in the Cisco Nexus Data Center (CACND)
The Configuring Cisco ACI in the Cisco Nexus Data Center (CACND) v4.0 course shows you how to deploy, operate, and maintain the Cisco® Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI®) in a data center using the Cisco Nexus® 9000 Series Switches. You will gain hands-on experience configuring and operating the Cisco ACI environment, configuring virtual port channels, connecting phycial endpoints, practicing troubleshooting, and more.
This course will help you:
- Build your skills the using the Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) to manage the policy on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in the ACI fabric
- Gain hands-on practice using Cisco ACI
Who should attend
This course is designed for technical professionals who need to know how to deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot the Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) in the Cisco Nexus Data Center.
Targeted roles include data center engineers and technical support personnel
Following are the prerequisites for this course:
- Complete knowledge of traditional networking
- Data center and virtualization knowledge (recommended)
After completing this course, you should be able to describe the changing dynamics of the modern data center, including:
- Describe the philosophy behind the Cisco ACI Model
- Describe and configure the Cisco Nexus 9000 series of switches
- Configure basic tasks using the Cisco APIC
- Configure advanced tasks using the Cisco APIC
- Configure Cisco ACI to work with VMware
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.