Configuring Cisco Nexus 7000 Switches (DCNX7K)
Configuring Cisco Nexus 7000 Switches (DCNX7K) v3.1 course is a 5-day ILT training program that is designed for systems and field engineers who install and implement Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches. This course covers the key components and procedures you need to know to configure, manage, and troubleshoot the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switch platform.
Who should attend
- Network and field engineers
- Network designers and administrators
- Channel partners/Resellers
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Good understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching.
- Recommended CCNA Certification.
- ROUTE class.
- Recommended attendance at the Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks v2.0 (SWITCH) class.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Management and understanding of Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch
- Nexus switch management tools
- Configuration of Nexus 7000 switch security and Quality of Service features
- Additional functionality and features including: FCoE, FabricPath, OTV, MPLS and security
- Troubleshooting key features of Cisco Nexus 7000 Switch
Follow On Courses
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.