Smart + Connected Lighting Solution Sales Enablement Course (SC-LIGHT)
Who should attend
- SLED Engineers
- Application Engineers
- Account Managers
- Solution Architects
General knowledge of network connected lighting and LED lighting.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe how a city looks at innovation, the buy cycle, and the impact of a Cisco connected light sensory network on the citizen experience, urban cost control and revenue generation opportunities
- Understand the leading use cases around lighting, parking, traffic analytics and safety and security
- Understand how to prequalify a customer
- Describe the S+C Lighting Solution engagement model
- Describe Solution Deployment Fundamentals
The Smart+Connected Lighting Solution Sales Enablement program will allow you to discover the massive opportunity created by the move towards LED, network-connected outdoor lighting, and how it becomes a platform of innovation that speaks directly to Cisco's value proposition. This 1 day course provides a detailed look at selling this solution into the primary vertical use cases for cities, malls, stadiums and airports by learning how to focus the conversation with the customer towards the long-term value of the solution.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.