Kubernetes Operations (KO)
The Kubernetes Operations training accelerates your understanding of Kubernetes and is focused on deploying Kubernetes in production use-cases. We introduce fundamental concepts such as etcd cluster, Kubernetes control plane, Kubernetes workers and clients. We also provide practical exercises on provisioning, bootstrapping, configuring and daily operations.
Participants should have a basic knowledge of Linux operating system, command-line tools, containers and a PC with modern browsers and a fast Internet connection.
Deployment of Kubernetes
- Infrastructure provisioning
- Setting up CA and TLS certificates
- Bootstrapping a highly available etcd cluster
- Bootstrapping a highly available Kubernetes control plane
- Bootstrapping Kubernetes workers
- Configuring the Kubernetes client, kubectl
- Managing the container network routes
- Deploying the cluster DNS add-on
- Cluster smoke testing
Daily Operation of Kubernetes
- Surviving machine failures
- Disaster recovery of etcd
- Destroy a cluster and restore from backup
- Diagnosing and resolving Kubernetes API server, scheduler and controller-manager failures
- Upgrading the control plane
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.