Application for candidates
Develop into a sought-after specialist in just a few months!
Experts for many areas of digital transformation are in greater demand than ever and the lack of such experts guarantees exciting career opportunities for professionals with the right skillset.
In cooperation with various leading vendors, Fast Lane offers several education programmes preparing students for the “knowledge-based economy”. These talent programmes focus on some of the most important areas like Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Software Development, Digital Infrastructure, Digital Communication and more.
We are constantly looking for candidates who are interested in our programmes.
What you can expect
- A trainee contract at an attractive employer that includes participation in one of our programmes, a trainee salary and once the programme has been successfully completed an attractive salary and a career as a digital transformation expert.
- You will be educated free of charge in the selected area of technology and will complete internationally recognised certifications at the professional level within just a few months.
- You will acquire a solid understanding of digital transformation and supporting IT architectures.
- After completing the programme, you will immediately be involved in digital transformation projects matching your acquired skills.
What we expect
- The most important upfront: we expect the absolute desire and ability to learn, the desire and ambition to be successful and to be open for new ways of thinking.
- Our experience tells us that the ambition to do whatever it takes is way more important than any pre-existing knowledge or official education.
- Therefore, we do not require any specific education, however, any university degree or high school education will be helpful. But we will consider any application if you convince us that you have what it takes.
- Very good knowledge of German or English
- Personal mobility because potential employers can be located anywhere.
- A high amount of stress tolerance, self-motivation, being organised and flexible.
- The ability to work in a team.
Our programmes start several times a year, therefore we are constantly looking for new candidates.
- Step 1 We will review your application and will invite you to an initial interview if we are interested.
- Step 2 First interview including an initial discussion of your desired areas of interest.
- Step 3 We will jointly select potential employers and area(s) of technology.
- Step 4 We will introduce you to potential employers and once you agree with an employer we will continue with the most important step.
- Step 5 We will assess your abilities during a comprehensive selection process. You need to prepare for this process using materials made available to you (online, self-study). The evaluation and selection process lasts one week (!) and we will verify various aspects like your grasp on things, ability to organise yourself, response to stress, ability to communicate, ability to present, etc. Everything you would expect from a bootcamp selection process.
- Step 6 If you pass you will be guided when finalizing the contractual relationship with your future employer and then we will get started.
Secure your place
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Ingrid Schlaht or Diana Wind: