An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations, and manages enterprise solutions. This individual is able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
Exams and recommended training
About this certification exam
This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role. To earn this certification you must pass the Associate Cloud Engineer exam. The format is multiple choice and multiple select and is available in English. The exam has no prerequisites. This exam must be taken in-person at one of the testing center locations.
- Length: 2 hours
- Language: English
Review the exam guide
View an outline of the topics that may appear on the exam and you are expected to know in order to demonstrate proficiency.
Take the training courses
First five courses of the Architecting with Google Cloud Platform Specialization with Coursera:
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation
- Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services
- Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation
- Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Containers and Services
- (includes the two Essential Cloud Infrastructure and two Elastic Cloud Infrastructure courses listed above)