As a candidate for the Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty certification, you should be a server or desktop administrator with subject matter expertise in designing, implementing, managing, and maintaining Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop experiences and remote apps for any device.
To deliver these experiences, you should work closely with:
- Azure administrators
- Azure architects
- Microsoft 365 administrators
- Azure security engineers
- Plan and implement an Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure
- Plan and implement identity and security
- Plan and implement user environments and apps
- Monitor and maintain an Azure Virtual Desktop infrastructure
You should have experience with Azure technologies, including:
You should be able to manage end-user desktop environments, including delivering applications and configuring user settings. You should use the Azure portal, templates, scripting, and command-line tools to manage an Azure Virtual Desktop deployment.
Recommended training for this certification